Auto Body Repair Specialists in Suffolk County
At Faith Auto Works, our 100 years of combined experience can work for you! We can handle any accident repair with ease and confidence, and get you on your way in no time. Our Ronkonkoma auto body repair technicians are highly-trained and will always work in our clients’ best interests! When your car requires body work, you are most likely already distressed; it is our job to take some of that burden from your shoulders and make you feel at ease. To that end, we have answered a few of the questions that our customers ask us most often.
If you have any other questions you would like us to answer, contact us today!
Steps to Take if You Are Involved in Car Accident
- The moments immediately following an accident can be incredibly confusing and distressing. Do your best to keep calm. We recommend these steps following your accident:
- If your vehicle is still operable, stop and pull over to the side of the road. You do not want to be charged with a possible “hit and run,” for driving away.
- Try to avoid blocking traffic, especially if it is a particularly dangerous road. Choose a well-lit parking lot if you cannot pull over to the side.
- Call the police or emergency medical service team, if anyone was injured.
- Make sure the ignition is off, and wait for the police or ambulance to arrive.
- Keep your emotions in check. Do not accuse or point the finger at anyone involved in the accident. Be as courteous as possible.
- If you believe that the other driver might be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, do not try to confront the individual. Leave it to the police to handle the matter.
- Be calm while providing statements to law enforcement.
- Snap some photos before driving away from the scene of the accident.
- Do not make any statements about who you believe is at fault to anyone—the other driver or parties involved, any witnesses, police officers, or anyone else involved. Similarly, avoid stating that you were responsible for the accident, even if you believe that it was your fault.
- Obtain the other parties’ insurance information, and then get in touch with your insurance company to alert them of the accident. Your insurance adjuster may choose to interview you, request that you provide photos of the incident.
- Be sure to ask for a copy of the police’s report.
- Contact Faith Auto Works Inc. at (631) 651-6648 for assistance with your auto body repairs.
What if My Insurance Company Says I Have to Get Three Estimates or That I Have to Go to Another Shop and Meet with Their Adjuster?
If requested to gather multiple estimates, tell them NO and that you are dropping your car off at the shop of your choosing to be repaired. We aim to make things as hassle-free for our clients as possible and the adjuster can inspect your car on location with the body shop manager. It’s your car and you have the right to get it fixed where you want. We work for you, not the insurance company.
Can You Communicate With My Insurance Company to Work Out the Details?
Absolutely. We take care of the estimate and notify you when the vehicle can go in for service. Most times, the insurance company will pay us directly so you don’t have to worry about payment. You will likely have to pay a deductible depending on your insurance. Contact us today to learn more about the process.
I Need My Car ASAP. Is There Anything You Can Do to Help Me Get Back on the Road?
First, we assess the extent of the damage and then write up an estimate on the services involved. We confirm with you the types of auto body repairs involved. We will need you to authorize us to begin the work. Once authorized, we can then schedule a date and time for you to bring in your vehicle. Note that, depending on the type of repairs involved, it may take a day to several days to ensure that we are doing our best to get your car back into tip-top condition, just as before the accident. If you do need to hit the road before our estimated time of completion, we can help you get set up with a rental car. We can even work with your insurance provider on payments for the rental.
How Do I Know that I Am Getting the Best Service?
We know what we’re doing and consistently offer the very best customer service. Our technicians also continue their education in the automotive arena, consistently learning about the latest innovations in body repair. The technicians here are I–CAR trained and ASE Certified. These credentials ensure that you get quality repairs by knowledgeable automotive professionals.
Do You Charge for Estimates?
No. We provide free estimates as a courtesy to our customers.
Do I Need to Make an Appointment for an Estimate?
Estimates are written during normal shop hours and while an appointment is not required, it is a good idea to check ahead.
For your convenience, you can also get an online estimate.
Are the Repairs Guaranteed?
Yes. We provide a written guarantee of workmanship and a lifetime warranty on all auto body repairs and painting.
Call Faith Auto Works Today
We are dedicated to giving you the best experience possible and the highest quality work available, every time. Our Ronkonkoma collision repair specialists can help you with all aspects of the repair, including helping file the insurance claim.
Allow us to use our years of experience to help you! Call us at (631) 651-6648 today to get started.